Forum ct Nathalie Scrap and Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum ct Nathalie Scrap and Design

CT Nathalie Scrap and Design

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

I must go to the Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

I must go to the Hospital Empty
PostSubject: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 10:24

Hi everyone, tomorrow i must go the hospital cause since 2 weeks i was sick and my doctor doesn't know what i have, and now i must go to the hospital for some tests!

I'll try today to make the missing layouts for the Kits but i can't promise this!

I hope its okay for you!

Hugs christine
Back to top Go down
Fishounette

Fishounette

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 19:59

Good luck ! Come back soon with a good health I must go to the Hospital 667912
Back to top Go down
Shirley1md

Shirley1md

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 21:04

Hope you feel better soon!

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
http://digitalcreationsbyshirl.blogspot.com/
Nathalie
Admin
Nathalie

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 23:16

Hi Christine,

Don't you worry at all about the pages. Your health is the most important thing. Don't even think of this.

I send you tones of positives thoughts and hope you will be feeling better soon.

I must go to the Hospital 667912
Back to top Go down
http://nathaliescrapdesign.blogspot.com
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 7:15

Thank you so much for your Wishes!

I'm now in the Hospital but my aunt gives me a notebook and so i can be online :-)

The Doctors in the Hospital find a bacterial pneumonia and bronchitis and so i must take some medicals to get better soon! In few days i can get home *loool*
Back to top Go down
Nathalie
Admin
Nathalie

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 14:30

Oh i am sorry to hear that. I hope you will be okay soon. Take good care my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://nathaliescrapdesign.blogspot.com
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 15:10

Thank you Azur!
Back to top Go down
Shirley1md

Shirley1md

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:52

Hope the medicine helped and you are feeling much better! I must go to the Hospital 561751
Back to top Go down
http://digitalcreationsbyshirl.blogspot.com/
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 6:00

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, it's no fun to be sick and somewhere like a hospital that is not your own bed and surroundings, hope the treatment is working and you are feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I must go to the Hospital   I must go to the Hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I must go to the Hospital
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum ct Nathalie Scrap and Design :: Présentations./Presentation. :: Abcences-
Jump to: