Forum ct Nathalie Scrap and Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum ct Nathalie Scrap and Design

CT Nathalie Scrap and Design

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

The March calendar CTM

Go down 
+3
Yvonne
detti7
Belladonne
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

The March calendar CTM Empty
PostSubject: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 18:11

Want to help Azur? I propoce to create a monthly calendar od the "play CTM enabling".

I put the date here and you can choose one(s) of them, when you want to play CTM enabling. If you can not meet the selected date in a month is not a problem, let me know.

You post your link here after CTM. If you have any questions, I remain at your disposal.

1:Belladonne ?
2:nanasdinky ?
3:detti7 Very Happy
4:Helgazlata Very Happy
5:xxxxx
6:Emm Very Happy
7:Yvonne Very Happy
8:nance47 Very Happy
9:detti7 Very Happy
10:Axi Very Happy
11:Shirley1md Very Happy
12:Eralilla Very Happy
13:Emm Very Happy
14:carolwenxin ?
15:Helgazlata Very Happy
16:xxxx
17:dodiegonzales Very Happy
18:Belladonne Very Happy
19:carolwenxin ?
20:Axi Very Happy
21:dodiegonzales ?
22:nance47 ?
23:Helgazlata ?
24:dodiegonzales Very Happy
25:nanet Very Happy
26:Axi Very Happy
27:Emm ?
28:Belladonne Very Happy
29:nanasdinky ?
30:Eralilla Very Happy
31:Shirley1md

Last edited by Axinka on Thu 31 Mar - 0:39; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 18:58

4, 15, 23))))))
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 21:15

ok The March calendar CTM 561751 Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Belladonne

Belladonne

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 21:26

What a great idea Axi!
1, 18 and 28 for me!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 22:05

I automatically do CTM when I post my layouts, can we still do that? One of the rules is to do praise and or CTM when we post, so I am sorry, but I don't understand this sign up. Thank you so much for clarifying.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 22:14

Quoting from the DST rules:
* You may submit up to post a pick one product announcement OR per day (Hall, contest, blog info, etc..) per team.

If not that day none of us play CTM yes, otherwise infringing on DST
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 22:28

Dillie, the calendar is primarily for our team members to know when we play the CTM. One of the rules for DST is that CTM can only play one team member of the CT per day. If CTM is playing more members (two men placed ads for products from Azur) in one day, violated the rules of the game CTM Enabling.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 22:30

I thought to do the CT Enabling you had to post a layout...I usually do mine everytime I post my layouts too...so what do we do if we dont have a layout done on the day we sign up for , for some reason?? Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 22:45

If this happens, no problem. As for what Any reason you will not be able to play the CTM in the day, get to know here. Can anyone other then the one day play on the team if the CTM will want (it's not required).
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 22:50

I'm sorry my English. I still I can not speak English well and use the Translator.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 23:14

nanasdinky wrote:
I thought to do the CT Enabling you had to post a layout...I usually do mine everytime I post my layouts too...so what do we do if we dont have a layout done on the day we sign up for , for some reason?? Just wondering...

I am also wondering. I am following Azur's rule to do praise and or CTM. None of mine CTMs has been deleted if I see more than one on the same day. Now don't get me wrong, I think this is great idea, but I still believe the more CTM we do the better for Azur. The March calendar CTM 778473

Oh, by the way you are doing great with your English.... The March calendar CTM 108772

Last edited by dillie on Mon 21 Feb - 23:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 23:17

It is true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 23:23

I do not want to force anyone into anything, You can to continue playing as far CTM
Thanks , Dillie Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 23:40

So far we are saying goodbye, I'm going to sleep for a couple of hours I have to introduce their son to school and I want to take the opportunity that my daughter finally sleep in peace and she will not.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 7:08

8 and 22 please
Back to top Go down
detti7

detti7

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 7:20

3 and 9
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbydetti.blogspot.com/
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 8:02

Ok , girls Very Happy
Belladonne: 1st, 18th and 28th of March
Helgazlata: 4th, 15th and 23th of March
Nancy: 8th and 22th of March
Detti: 3rd and 9th of March
Back to top Go down
detti7

detti7

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 8:09

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbydetti.blogspot.com/
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 8:30

5 and 25 for me ,Thank you! The March calendar CTM 267285
Back to top Go down
Yvonne

Yvonne

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 8:34

5 and 20
Back to top Go down
http://scrapunddesign.blogspot.com/
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 9:05

Yvonne, 5th of March is used, please choose another date. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 11:47

6,13 and 27th please
Back to top Go down
Yvonne

Yvonne

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 16:36

7 March
Back to top Go down
http://scrapunddesign.blogspot.com/
Nathalie
Admin
Nathalie

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 17:32

This is really niceeeeeeeeeee of you girls. Thank you sooooooooooooo much Axinka for doing this. It is super cool and helpful.

She asked me by private messange and of course I said yes.

Love you girls.
Back to top Go down
http://nathaliescrapdesign.blogspot.com
Eralilla

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 23:26

AZ angol tudásom gyenge, de van EGY quuestion. Van 2-3 hét, ha Azur készít EGY készlet-ra a létrehozását. Es NEM AZT tudjuk, hogy Hany készletek jelennek MEG EGY hónap Alatt. NEM tudom, melyik nap kapok készen AZ Én pontosan fel IgY van. Mit tegyek akkor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The March calendar CTM   The March calendar CTM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The March calendar CTM
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next